Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

items deleted by accident

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2011
It seems to me that occasionally an item gets deleted by accident Right It is a fact that often one has to delete a number of items from their inventory Sometimes I accidentalydelete and important item.
I then began to wonder if KI would be Kind Inuff to move the equip button all the way to the left so it is FAR AWAY from the garbage can and the pet feeder. And kindly figure out how to reward me for this most helpful suggestion . Thank You

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Another way to equip things is to double-click on the item.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bilch on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
It seems to me that occasionally an item gets deleted by accident Right It is a fact that often one has to delete a number of items from their inventory Sometimes I accidentalydelete and important item.
I then began to wonder if KI would be Kind Inuff to move the equip button all the way to the left so it is FAR AWAY from the garbage can and the pet feeder. And kindly figure out how to reward me for this most helpful suggestion . Thank You
KI shouldn't need to move anything; just be more careful. There is always a question: are you sure you want to delete this item? Just pay attention. Problem solved.