Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2013
My daughter has been playing for about a year, and I've decided to join her. I've played several mmog and this game is wonderful. We are leveling together and having a blast. Is there any way we can share a castle between us?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rowena2067 on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
My daughter has been playing for about a year, and I've decided to join her. I've played several mmog and this game is wonderful. We are leveling together and having a blast. Is there any way we can share a castle between us?
Housing is attached to your wizard and can not be shared by other wizards on the same account or even with in a family account. Many things can be put in your shared bank and used by other wizards on that same account but housing is not one of them.

If you do get a castle/house for a wizard and you later decide to delete it the house goes with it. So choose wisely which wizards you purchase with money housing for.

As you level up you will gain gold and be able to purchase housing with gold - I usually start with the Play House from Wizard City because that seems to offer me enough space for all the stuff I want to decorate it with and I like the lay out. In the mean time you can store the items for it in your bank or shared bank rather then have it clog up space in your back pack.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No. Castles cannot be shared.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Sorry but no castles can be shared. But you can go to each others houses but not share them....

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
No but you can have each other port to the castles so you will be there at the same time.

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
The closest you can get to each other is if you teleport to each other when you are in castles, or both get the same kind of castle and pretend. Other than that, no. Sorry for whoever wanted to do that, though.

Brandon SoulTheif