Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Minion Spell: How?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Hi everyone. I've just started play Wizard101 again (Year 6 of playing!) and so far it's been pretty fun. I've just reached Level 29 Fire. My teacher told me she wanted to see me for a new spell and I have to go to Marleybone for it. I don't know what spell it is, I'm assuming it's Immolate or the Fire Minion Spell. I have a few questions:
1. Does anyone know what spell this is?
2. When do I get my Fire Minion or is this it?
3. Can someone get me to Marleybone? (If so, could you tell me what your W101 name is? Mine is Ethan Silversword if you consider it.)
If you have any answers, please respond!
Thanks!

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
The level 28 quest fire wizards get from Falmea is the fire minion spell.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
darklord38 on Mar 15, 2013 wrote:
Hi everyone. I've just started play Wizard101 again (Year 6 of playing!) and so far it's been pretty fun. I've just reached Level 29 Fire. My teacher told me she wanted to see me for a new spell and I have to go to Marleybone for it. I don't know what spell it is, I'm assuming it's Immolate or the Fire Minion Spell. I have a few questions:
3. Can someone get me to Marleybone? (If so, could you tell me what your W101 name is? Mine is Ethan Silversword if you consider it.)
Thanks!
Hi. And Welcome Back to the game! This link to one of the fansites shows "all Fire School Spells":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

There is a Level 28 spell, Fire Elemental, listed. You can click on that spell or other items on that link for more details.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Thanks!
It is the minion quest
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Get to Marleybone by doing the quests as required. Once you have completed all main story line quests, you will arrive in Marleybone. This quest will wait.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Thanks!
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Fire_School_Exclusive_Spells

Here is a list of all fire spells. It does look like it is the minion quest.

Many times I have taken people for spells - when they ask in the Commons. It will require them also taking you to the area of the battle also since you won't have access to that yet either.