Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Halfang for Storm wizards!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
Harek The Lean, I have found that he drops quite a bit...Including!!! an amulet for the exact value of the cow's pearl amulet from Halfang!!! Him and his minion are myth, making it easier for storm wizards(no prisms needed).
He has a little more then 3,000 health and he is super easy, The amulet is called "Charm of the Black Pearl" by the way. So if you are a storm looking for loot, this is the boss you should fight...He is in Hrundle Fjord, in a cave near Sudrilund. I think he is main quest boss in Grizzleheim, because I haven't done many side quests in gh.
But anyways, he is amazingly easy, drops a ton, and also he is a she so...

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Brennan123547 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Harek The Lean, I have found that he drops quite a bit...Including!!! an amulet for the exact value of the cow's pearl amulet from Halfang!!! Him and his minion are myth, making it easier for storm wizards(no prisms needed).
He has a little more then 3,000 health and he is super easy, The amulet is called "Charm of the Black Pearl" by the way. So if you are a storm looking for loot, this is the boss you should fight...He is in Hrundle Fjord, in a cave near Sudrilund. I think he is main quest boss in Grizzleheim, because I haven't done many side quests in gh.
But anyways, he is amazingly easy, drops a ton, and also he is a she so...
Whatever you do, don't change Halfang! We have to be treated fairly or I'll just quit if this game becomes impossible and just if you do improve him he should be a boss in the next world. Seems fair for everyone and he could be one of Morganthe's minions for the final battle for good vs evil of the arc.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Sniper Rose on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Whatever you do, don't change Halfang! We have to be treated fairly or I'll just quit if this game becomes impossible and just if you do improve him he should be a boss in the next world. Seems fair for everyone and he could be one of Morganthe's minions for the final battle for good vs evil of the arc.
I have no idea of what you are talking about :)

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sniper Rose on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Brennan isn't asking for HalfFang to be changed. Since HalfFang is a Storm boss, Brennan has found another boss, Harek the Lean that is Myth and is a little easier for Storm wizards to farm even though he has more health than HalfFang. Please re-read his post.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
guys, the op doesn't want to change halfang; he (or she) is suggesting an alternative, so that storm wizards don't have to waste time with converts.

thanks for the tip, op- i'll file that away in my little box of awesome sauce.
my diviner thanks you, preemptively.

-von
promethean sorceress, arch necromancer, trans diviner, the rest.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Dr Von on Mar 13, 2013 wrote:
guys, the op doesn't want to change halfang; he (or she) is suggesting an alternative, so that storm wizards don't have to waste time with converts.

thanks for the tip, op- i'll file that away in my little box of awesome sauce.
my diviner thanks you, preemptively.

-von
promethean sorceress, arch necromancer, trans diviner, the rest.
Thanks, Von is awesome. We should call you that for now on and nope changes for the menu chat to say something bout you.