Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 3 Boss Create.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
Hello, I was Wanting to know how to make a Rank 3 Boss To Watch over my dorm. Last night Some Guy came to my house and Invited all his friends And they where all raiding my dorm saying Rude stuff An I Could Not get them out. I Tried everything Until one day i went to my friends house and he had a rank 3 boss watching his dorm. He Crashed about 3 mins Later so i did not get a chance to tell him how he did it. I Tried every thing i looked in Crown Shop Bazaar Every shop Until i thought you had to make one. Then i heard people talking about Making one so i told them but they Ignored me. so Do you know any way i cant make a Rank 3 Boss to watch over my dorm? Please Help.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
soccerbunny22 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I was Wanting to know how to make a Rank 3 Boss To Watch over my dorm. Last night Some Guy came to my house and Invited all his friends And they where all raiding my dorm saying Rude stuff An I Could Not get them out. I Tried everything Until one day i went to my friends house and he had a rank 3 boss watching his dorm. He Crashed about 3 mins Later so i did not get a chance to tell him how he did it. I Tried every thing i looked in Crown Shop Bazaar Every shop Until i thought you had to make one. Then i heard people talking about Making one so i told them but they Ignored me. so Do you know any way i cant make a Rank 3 Boss to watch over my dorm? Please Help.
um you can't. What you can do is limit your house to friends only. It's in your setup. If you choose not to do that, you can send anyone in your home away by clicking on them. The "send away" option will come up.
I have my home set to friends only for just this reason, and send them away as well if they pop in for no reason.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
What the devil? I have never heard of such a thing...

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
What do you mean by that? Like, they were in a duel at the dorm or something? There was a minion just standing at the home? Did it automatically send players? What exactly did you see?