Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Just a Quick question....
What do you think are the best pets in the whole Spiral? I'm looking for awesome pets,But I need to know what you guys think are the best pets!

-Kayla RainShade

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Personally, I love the look of both the Fragmented Dragons and the Jade Hounds. I do a lot of hatching, so many of the pets I train are hybrids. Thus, I could not point out a pet I like for its stats.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
Shannon Skybreaker on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
Personally, I love the look of both the Fragmented Dragons and the Jade Hounds. I do a lot of hatching, so many of the pets I train are hybrids. Thus, I could not point out a pet I like for its stats.
~Shannon Skybreaker
Yeah...I like them too. I haven't hatched yet i'm still trying to level before I start hatching and stuff.! I'm only level 29 at the moment

-Kayla RainShade

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Ah, to be honest, as long as you have the money, I think you'll be alright to hatch. It never hurts to have a pet with good stats early on! I do wish you good luck on finding a decent individual to hatch with. It can be really hard sometimes.
~Shannon Skybreaker