Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa should give twice as many stun shields

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
The other day I was up against three Myth creatures. In one round they did Medusa (two-round stun), Stun attempt (removed stun shield), and Medusa (two MORE rounds of stun). I fled when I next could because I know I can't last four rounds doing nothing.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
grahambhg on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
The other day I was up against three Myth creatures. In one round they did Medusa (two-round stun), Stun attempt (removed stun shield), and Medusa (two MORE rounds of stun). I fled when I next could because I know I can't last four rounds doing nothing.
Diego on Unicorn Way sells the stun block spell you can add to your deck, there are also TC's of it, it's about your only defense against this but does only cover 2 incoming on each cast. Of course it doesn't do you any good if they go first.

In the end it doesn't look like KI is going to change this world so more wizards can pass though it, I think they figure anyone that went that far into the game wants a bigger challenge anyway.

You either figure out how to play the game like that or give up on it.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
You do know that after each stun the next one gets canceled if you already have a stun place shield.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
grahambhg on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
They should make like in PvP. 3 Enemies: 3 Stun Shields.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Since the two stuns are in the same card, it is counted as one stun attempt. Therefore, you got one stun shield. If the enemy uses Medusa again, the one stun shield will block the two rounds of stuns.