Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-22-13

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
most of the time, i quest until i can't quest anymore.

balance is maxed out, so am working on my other wizards: death is in azteca, storm in zafaria, life in cl/wintertusk, myth/ice duo in mb, and fire at the end of krok.

while she (and i) wait patiently for the xp-cap to increase, my promethean sorceress spends most of her time carting around my army of noobs... that is, she dusts off her 2-player mount and carries one of my noobs around with her, helping that wizard with (surprise!) questing. my noobs fight their own battles, but shadowsong is there to buff and heal them as needed.

other ways we like to waste time: pet training, tending her evil magma peas, noob fights (malistaire battle with no gear on), dyeing her gear hideous colours, and occasionally reagent-hunting (for whatever random piece of crafted gear she's decided is worth the time and effort to make, whether for herself or the little wizards).

none of my other wizards are crafters, and most of them got all of their stuff from shadowsong: she's the family pet-hoarder and has almost singlehandedly outfitted the army of amazingness. naturally, the others don't do very much... except for angela, my adept pyro, whom mother von takes to the arena when she's sick of azteca.

-von
wcp, mrs. mally the undying, 1/2 of team vonqueg

Administrator
Thanks for the glimpses into your Spiral time, Wizards! Another feedback post will be coming up shortly, stay tuned! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea