Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating Bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
I would like to see more bosses that have cheats. Even though I have done Waterworks multiple times I really enjoy it because of the strategies/teamwork that can be used. I wish KI would go back and give some of the early bosses some weak cheats.

How about bosses that react differently to each school? That could bring on a whole new level of team building strategies.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
There are quite a few cheaters in second arc of game. Have you tried tower of the helephant yet.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
dravenheart615 on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see more bosses that have cheats. Even though I have done Waterworks multiple times I really enjoy it because of the strategies/teamwork that can be used. I wish KI would go back and give some of the early bosses some weak cheats.

How about bosses that react differently to each school? That could bring on a whole new level of team building strategies.
Yeah! And Kingsisle, please make a dungeon that the cheats arent attacks, PLEASE! Efreet is a beast in WW, and can counter all the damage.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
There are quite a few cheaters in second arc of game. Have you tried tower of the helephant yet.
I haven't done it yet but I'm aware of the cheats. I just think a couple of bosses earlier in the game should have a small cheat. Maybe like a tower shield or weakness, nothing too crazy.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Feb 13, 2013 wrote:
Not to low level worlds... Please no o_o
Nothing too crazy, just a simple cheat to add some difficulty.