Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get gold fast??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I am a level 17 wizard and I don't have a high level or a high level friend. I have 3,675 gold right now. Does anyone know how I can get more gold fast If you do then can you plz tell me

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Bowler121212 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I am a level 17 wizard and I don't have a high level or a high level friend. I have 3,675 gold right now. Does anyone know how I can get more gold fast If you do then can you plz tell me
unfortunately, there's no easy way to get gold at your level. just sell the items you get as drops and watch it add up~ rewards increase with level, so the only way to get more is to level up.

once you get to level 48 (i think), go and farm halfang in wintertusk; easiest gold ever.
you can also buy gold for crowns, but i don't recommend it.

hope this helps, sort of.

-von
promethean sorceress, archmage necromancer of awesomeness, and the rest.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The best way to get alot of gold is to do your all your side quests, then continue with your main. You will not only get gold, but you will also get drops (prizes from fighting)from monsters or bosses that you don't need. If you get those, sell them at the bazaar because you get the most coins there. Good luck!

P.S. The Kraken usually drops a hat or something, and eventually robes and furniture. He even drops something else amazing, but I don't know if it's a spoiler or not

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Try to sell anything you don't need and just keep doing your quests and you could always buy gold with crowns if you have them.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
farm pagoda with some friends that have it. this will get you gold quick faster than any other way at this level

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The best way to add up gold is to do your normal questing and then sell the items at the bazaar. This includes gear - hats, robes, boots, athemes, amulets, rings and spare decks, furniture items you don't want, reagents if you don't need them for crafting, pick up all you find along your way, treasure cards you won't use ever, seeds you won't plant and pet snacks that at that level below 5 don't do you pet much good anyway.

All No Auction items can be sold at the vendors as they will get a better price then quick sell or feeding to pet.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Level up some more. Just sell your drops, in marleybone, my life wizard went from about 12,000 to 58,000.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
The best way i know is to fight 5 battles in all worlds but azeteca.There fight 10.Sounds hard but it should give you 30,000-80,000 depending on drops.Once i got an awesome 90,000!