Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A crowns option to leveling?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
I have an idea - how about an option to pay crowns to instantly level a pet? Less for lower levels, more for higher levels, or a lot to level it all the way?

I despise pet training...it's tedious and a waste of time to get some pretty useless talents (sometimes). I would be less antagonistic if I could just regret the money spent alone, instead of wishing I had all those hours back as well.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
This is a great idea! Several players I know have talked about this. I really hate the pet training and would love and alternative to it.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2012
Other options:

Make leveling games less tedious somehow.
Give pets experience for joining you in combat.
Make pet stats actually have an affect aside from the effect on talents(ie: make pets do something in combat aside from their talent effects).
As is, pets are the aspect of the game with the most promise but the worst execution, so far as I can see.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Seeker411 on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
I have an idea - how about an option to pay crowns to instantly level a pet? Less for lower levels, more for higher levels, or a lot to level it all the way?

I despise pet training...it's tedious and a waste of time to get some pretty useless talents (sometimes). I would be less antagonistic if I could just regret the money spent alone, instead of wishing I had all those hours back as well.
Sounds nice but then mega snacks would not sell, play grub guardian some maps give you 6 points + what ever snack you feed and certain maps only need 1-3 towers at certain ranks to beat it while not watching it on high speed. If you want to just feed play avalon maps you will lose the round in about 15 seconds feed pet and do it again energy gone fast pet fed and your not even in w101 you could be at work etc.