Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decorations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
If they don't already have it, (haven't really looked in a while), I think it'd be cool if they had spiderweb decorations for things like Halloween. And I've brought it up before, but I also think it'd be cool if they made something that could change the type of sky over your castle to something like night or day or dusk or whatever. And if you could change the ground outside your castle to something like snow if it's grass or vice versa.

~ Cassandra SoulLeaf, Death Wizard, level 35

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
SoulLeaf89 on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
If they don't already have it, (haven't really looked in a while), I think it'd be cool if they had spiderweb decorations for things like Halloween. And I've brought it up before, but I also think it'd be cool if they made something that could change the type of sky over your castle to something like night or day or dusk or whatever. And if you could change the ground outside your castle to something like snow if it's grass or vice versa.

~ Cassandra SoulLeaf, Death Wizard, level 35
it's a good idea but i also wish we could place and costomize buildings like if you wanted a large castle depending on the landscape of the area and your level you could place a cirten amount of large blocks and towers and inside hall ways,or walls and what not or if you wanted a village with your castle that would be good too