Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Strongest boss?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Now I have been wondering, what is the most powerful boss? I know Jabberwock and morganthe are hard and so is undying malistare. But who is the strongest? Please leave your opinions at the bottom.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
It is hard to say that there is a strongest boss. It depends on the criteria you make the selection. I have to agree, those are some of the most difficult bosses but they may not cause you that much trouble sometimes.
For example, I have beated Jabberwock with an ice wiz and it was quite easy. I kept using dispels and shields and he attacked.
Morganthe was surprisingly kind to me and my 2 friends . She only used ONE Mammoth. Also, I managed to beat her on test realm, with henchmen, on my second try. So I don't find it hard to beat her.
I have not reached Undying Malistaire yet so I don't know how hard defeating him will be. Before he was undying he was a piece of cake .
However, if I were to choose the strongest boss, I would say Young Morganthe. She may not have been hard for me to beat but I had a bit of luck too those times.

Erin Firesword
level 84, Archmage Pyromancer