Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance and Spectral blast?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Hi Wizards,

i didnt know where to put this topic so i'm putting it in this topic here sorry if it's wrong. I just would like to know, with spectral blast, since it is a Balance spell and i have balance damage increase in my gear, will the damage of it be increased from my balance damage increase or from the element it is EG Ice?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
This is a very good question. Ive never tested this so i dont have an answer. But hopefully someone can test this to find out. I have the TC so if i get time il test it this week.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Frankie Crowley on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Hi Wizards,

i didnt know where to put this topic so i'm putting it in this topic here sorry if it's wrong. I just would like to know, with spectral blast, since it is a Balance spell and i have balance damage increase in my gear, will the damage of it be increased from my balance damage increase or from the element it is EG Ice?
Since it is a balance spell, you will get the damage increase.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
You will get the Balance boost from it. However if you have some damage in another school, I think you also get a bit of a boost as well! :D
~Maddie

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
ya like a trick could be that you could use the helephant tower ring and athame so that the attack would technically be boosted twice cine its universal damages once for the balance before the conversion to another type and the second time for the new element it just changed to.