Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia way to hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
Percy373 on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
So far Celestia has been really easy for me and am having a great time. The mobs are pretty easy too, though thats probably going to change when I hit Stormriven or the science center.
Level 64 Necromancer in the floating island.
Not typically, I'm in stormriven hall, and I think the enemies are pretty easy. I got into celestia at level 49 and I couldn't kill anything. So I worked in grizzleheim until I could critical. That makes things a lot easier :) For me, the hardest quest so far was a "kill and collect" in the floating land. The enemies were death, my school! Watch out for that, Necromancers out there :P After that, it's pretty easy I think. Maybe after stormriven hall, it will get a lot harder x_x Well, for me, celestia is overall easy. The problem why some people don't really like it is because it's the first world where mobs can critical, and it's quite a shock to almost everyone I know

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
celestia i not hard. its easy. if you do gri and wintertusk. you would think celestia is easy or if you get your level 58 spell then you can defeat bosses easily

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I have a lot of trouble with celestia , too. The bosses are too hard and they are mostly star,moon,sun,storm,and balance and those are all my schools!The most problem is that it is also too long!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
YES! I tried a street fight, and died after a few minutes. I'm the minimum level, but it's hard.

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
lifewizard0914 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Not typically, I'm in stormriven hall, and I think the enemies are pretty easy. I got into celestia at level 49 and I couldn't kill anything. So I worked in grizzleheim until I could critical. That makes things a lot easier :) For me, the hardest quest so far was a "kill and collect" in the floating land. The enemies were death, my school! Watch out for that, Necromancers out there :P After that, it's pretty easy I think. Maybe after stormriven hall, it will get a lot harder x_x Well, for me, celestia is overall easy. The problem why some people don't really like it is because it's the first world where mobs can critical, and it's quite a shock to almost everyone I know
You are right, stormriven turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. Celestia seemed pretty easy for me also, now that I think of it.
Level 88 Necromancer who is sick of efreets >.<
And in my opinion the best strategy to deal with mobs Celestia or higher is two blades and a colossal or garantuan scarecrow with 60 or more damage boost.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
JordanDeathSmith on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone else have this problem? Of celestia being WAY too hard?

I just remembered my second accounts info, and started playing. I finished Malistaire at a level of 49, now I'm in Celestia and I can't beat ANYTHING! They spam the same moves over and over again, and even though I am a death, no matter how many times I use feint+wraith or feint+scarecrow I just can't win.

Does anyone else have trouble with Celestia?
Celestia is challenging--especially for Death.

Now, as Death, it's easier to solo the worlds. However, when I reached Celestia with my Death, it was nearly impossible simply because, since our attacks aren't as strong as the other schools, we have to blade & trap to get the desired effects--and that takes time, which gives the enemies the perfect opportunity to strike at us.

There's two strategies that helped me conquer this world:
1) Buy armour that resisted the school that I was fighting. My stats for Death would lower, but I'd have more than enough time to blade, trap and hit without getting killed. Now, buying new armour costs money, and if you don't want to spend them on clothes that you'll only use on specific occasions, then try buying treasure card shields of the school.

2) Team up with friends or join random battles with other people. Now, I'm not a fan of either of these but random battles with other people allows obtaining items from enemies easier and swifter, and friends can sometimes make the long and endless battles fun.

Since I wasn't a fan of #2, I did #1 a lot more and honestly, it was easy for me to complete quests/bosses alone--except when it came to the collecting quests. Once you have those, it's best that you battle in groups.

If you think Celestia is hard, just wait until you reach Zafaria & Avalon--it gets a tad harder but it's worth it when you reach Azteca. Now that I'm there, things seem a bit easier (I just hope I didn't jinx myself ).

Anyway, if you die the first couple of tries, don't give up. Try seeing what you did wrong and then using a new strategy in killing enemies. It takes time but it'll be worth it in the end

Hope I helped

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. JourneymanTheurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer~

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
WilliamGD185 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
As I have progressed through Celestia I have slowly " recovered " from the shock of ultra powerful attacks and " judgement problems " and am starting to appreciate the fact that my non-critical wraiths can do 5000 now. as your first reply said, " it only gets better ", the more you practice you have at solo fights, the better you get. And you do have your crit blocks.

Noah
P.S ( I'm using feint again! I suppose I missed It a bit. LOL. )
I agree with noah celestia is a pain at first and since i'm ice it is tedious but one collossus to the face with about 2-3 blades will kill almost any minions and i just use a hugely powered up frostbite :D works every time.

~Brand

Lvl 52 Savior Of Le Spiral

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
Celestia hard? No, really? Kidding! I can hardly survive a street fight! I will have to do WT for XP! I'm having trouble with everything. I just got killed by a couple crustateon (Sorry misspelled) pincers. But I'm not complaining. CL is supposed to be a challenge, and I accept it. I just need a lot of help. I survived one street fight alone, and that took a while. But I will get through it!

--Vanessa OwlBreeze, lvl 49 (Great symbols by the way! Love the )

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
It's not that hard if you start at a higher level. I'd recommend going back and doing side quests (if you haven't done them already), and also do Grizzleheim and Wintertusk (Wintertusk gives amazing exp).
If you do this you will have leveled up a bit, gotten better gear, maybe a new spell. It helps.

Sierra Ashblood, Legendary