Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
you first hear of this currently unknown world in zafaria in stone town and again after you complete mirror lake. what do you think its like and when do you think it'll be out? also do you want this to be the next world?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2012
im not on zafaria but maybe polaris will look like: a magical place w/ many unkown creatures if u read the familiars book thats what i say it is.it good book

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Polaris is most liking going to be an addition to pirate101 not wizard101. We can already tell from the story so far that the next world is gonna be the final world in the Morganthe storyline, which would not be polaris. On pirates we have had so many backstories and little bits of content from polaris that it would be ashame not to have it on the game that is influenced most by it.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
In the mail I got a map from Pirate 101 and on it was Polaris. It didn't say anything about the world, but I want to know what it is.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2011
i didn't know it was in Pirate101, i really don't care for anything involving that game(any offense not intended). but, you know, when something like that is mentioned in Wizard101 you kinda expect it to arrive in game eventually(or maybe that's just me, i dunno). well, weather Polaris appears in Pirate101 or Wizard101 at least it will exist and put curious minds like mine to rest(but i really do hope it appears in Wizard101 instead of Pirate101).

Boris ShadowCoin LV 80 Sorcerer
Boris ShadowCoin LV 23 Diviner
Boris ShadowCoin LV 10 Conjurer
Boris ShadowCoin LV 7 Necromancer
Boris ShadowCoin LV 2 Pyromancer
Boris ShadowCoin LV 2 Theurgist