Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th wizard

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 28, 2010
I really like Wizard101 , but what really annoys me is only being able to train a maximum of 6 wizards on 1 account. I have an ice,life,balance,fire,myth and death but i do not have a storm . I really want to train all schools on the same account because the stuff i get on my higher level wizards (Adam Wintersinger, level 87 Ice and Wolf StrongBright,Life level 65) of different schools that seem valuable, I put in my shared bank for my other wizards to have. In the seating chart of selecting a character, make 1 wizard standing up while the others sit down, if you wish to take my idea of the 7th wizard. I was expecting this update, so I kept the valuable storm equipment in my shared bank. Thank you Kingisle if you make this update, I will like this game even more P.S
I know it would require making 7 pirates maximum on Pirate101. If anybody agrees or disagrees with me, post what you think of this idea, (personally I think this is a great idea).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Adam Wintersinger on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
I really like Wizard101 , but what really annoys me is only being able to train a maximum of 6 wizards on 1 account. I have an ice,life,balance,fire,myth and death but i do not have a storm . I really want to train all schools on the same account because the stuff i get on my higher level wizards (Adam Wintersinger, level 87 Ice and Wolf StrongBright,Life level 65) of different schools that seem valuable, I put in my shared bank for my other wizards to have. In the seating chart of selecting a character, make 1 wizard standing up while the others sit down, if you wish to take my idea of the 7th wizard. I was expecting this update, so I kept the valuable storm equipment in my shared bank. Thank you Kingisle if you make this update, I will like this game even more P.S
I know it would require making 7 pirates maximum on Pirate101. If anybody agrees or disagrees with me, post what you think of this idea, (personally I think this is a great idea).
This has been addressed over and over again.
No account will be able to have all 7 wizards. Your option is to delete one or buy a second account.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
We need a seventh wizard! I really want to do a storm but i put to much time into my other wizards. And KI wouldnt need to make an extra pirate because there are only 5 schools and 6 max pirates.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
agreed

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
I agree, But on my Hand i could easily choose a school not to train in, Im not a fan of a few schools so there are a few i would not train in.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I agree with what you are saying. I do not have a Fire but I really want one. All of my other wizards are to a high enough level to where I don't want to delete them. Not to mention, on the home screen, there are more seats in there! Can we not place one extra wizard in there? I think they should give us that opportunity for one more wizard.
~Shannon Skybreaker