Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Global extreme rarity drops.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
One of my greatest gaming moments came 2 years ago while playing another MMO. I was not looking for it, I was not camping for it, it just happened. An extremely rare world drop. I could not believe it. I was incredibly excited, and that still remains my most enjoyable gaming moment.

Because of this, I was wondering if Wizard 101 has thought of having some unique world drops implemented. Something that one can acquire only by complete chance...and the odds of getting it are just as rare.

I like these kinds of idea's because even though the chances are almost zero that I would ever get one myself, it is still exciting to know that something extremely rare could drop at anytime, anywhere. From level 1 mobs all the way to the biggest boss.

Just having that possibility in the back of your mind going into battles makes it all worth while, even if one were to never get it; but if anything, would be fun hearing the stories of those who were lucky enough to beat the 1 in a million odds of receiving one, by just going about their usual routine.

It is one thing to to farm for pets...something that everyone can do, if they devote time to it, but the end result is something that anyone could get since there is a specific drop list already associated with said boss/monster...but with this kind of rare world drop concept, it is all based on absolute luck. If it happens, it happens.

Just thought I would share an idea.