Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Type in friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
This like new idea has like come up that I found. I was playing and I was on the phone trying to find my friend, so we could be friends. There should be something so that you type in your friends name then you ask to be friends with them. It's a lot easier than just trying to find your friend in real life. Also, one of the other websites do that too, where u type i the name of the person.

Administrator
Wizard names are not unique, as you may see many Luke Skywalkers around the commons.

We do offer (and always have) True Friend Codes.

If a Wizard knows a friend in real life, outside of the game, they can exchange a code that will allow them to communicate with one another. It may be used by Wizards of all ages.

To Get or Check a True Friend Code, open your Friends panel and click on the 0101 button. This will open the panel below, and allow you to either Get a Code, or Check a Code. Make sure you give these codes only to people you know outside of Wizard101.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Hmmmm, i tryed doing the true friend code with my little brothers. I did it with my mom, but when i went to get it for them that option was gray. Is it cause they don't have text chat?

Grace Frostpetal~lvl 48
<3
Tyler Wintertail~lvl 49