Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
IT would be a idea to have another way to also gain mana. No it is find blue orbs, or play a game , or use one potion. Would like to see a card that gives mana at end of battle or maybe even some in battle along with your health maybe. If you are almost out of mana an out of potion , you have to leave the area you are in battling to play games to refil potion/gain mana, if you can't find the blue orbs. Kinda a pain sometimes to find the blue orbs, I can always find the health orbs. Just some ideas would make it funner to play longer , especially when you are trying to gain lvl's , can be frustrating. thank you Rubygirl64

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Ruby your RIGHT I have also gotten angry over the issue. Has anyone noticed that in menu chat you can say i need more mana in a battle Why would your friends/teamates care. They couldn't help! I mean i'm a level 13 death but what about the level 20 and above who have tons of mana?
They might not be near the fair grounds so they need to find tons of whisps! I have never thought of the cards but that is a great idea!

Thanks for bringing up the issue,
Sparklypigs12/Mindy Jadefinder

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Grizzle is the world with out blue mana orbs in many areas
including the Commons area where BOTH orbs should be but
there are only red orbs :( I have to port to a nearby world
to refill my mana and then come back to grizzle again.

wish KI could put in blue orbs in the commons area of grizzle at least.

Defender
May 15, 2009
sparklypigs12 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that in menu chat you can say i need more mana in a battle Why would your friends/teamates care. They couldn't help!

Yes they can, there are cards that give pips to teammates.

It is also useful as a response if you don't have enough mana to heal someone requesting such and they expect you to fix them NOW!

Rubygirl64 wrote:
If you are almost out of mana an out of potion , you have to leave the area you are in battling to play games to refil potion/gain mana, if you can't find the blue orbs.

"Failure to plan on your part does not constitute .." a flaw in game design.

You should never be in that situation; don't neglect your mana, refill more often. It's like a person who runs out of gas. How do you run out of gas? There are gas stations everywhere! Procrastination is how....so don't do it.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
i wonder why they disrespect storm it not right we all should have the same amount of life at a certain lvl!
like a lvl 24 storm only has 866 health i hate it i had to make a new wizard
cause i cant do certain quests that are way way too hard for a wizard with only 866 health! you peple are to storm wizards!!!!!!!!

rachel emeraldpetal,
lvl 24 storm wearing white and dark purple or just light purple :) P.S if you find me plz say hi