Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I keep getting a message from Merle Ambrose but no

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I keep getting a message from Merle Ambrose saying There is a package in the office for me. I go back to his office and there is no quest. The second time I got one saying there is a summons in my name.
This happened at level 37, 38 and now 40. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? or why it isn't working?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Oh i have a friend who had that problem melrle summoned her and he said what he always said when he didnt have a quest

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
No, I was in Marleybone when I first got it, then Mooshu. I was over level 30 before GH went live and have just started GH.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I also had this problem when i turned lvl 38 but he didn't give me a quest

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
My guess is that he calls you to give you the level 30 GH quest, but if you haven't done the baisc, level 20 and level 26 quests he doesn't know what to do with such students...and he is a bit forgetful and calls you again each level.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I just had this problem at level 50 he told me there was some major emergency and I needed to come right away. He had nothing to say to me. :x

Survivor
May 10, 2009
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I am having this same issue. When I reached level 30. He summoned me and after I finished my quest, I went strait to him, but when I got there, he had nothing to say. He also did this when I reached level 26.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I had the same problem too but i think for me it was level 30

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
I had this problem at around level 35. Ambrose and The Death teacher called me, neither had anything to say.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Just happened to me for the third time at level 35. I want my package, dangit!

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
At level 25 he told me there was a package waiting for me but, when I went to him he didn't say anything about a package. Now I just turned level 30 and he said something like "A matter has come up. I need you to return urgently" and again he said the same thing as usual.