Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Transaction was not Successful!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I keep getting this message when I try to buy items at the Bazaar. There is more then one item, but it won't let me purchase it. I will close the book and try, try again with no success.

Anyone else having this issue?

Hero
May 02, 2009
Trust me, I feel your pain.
Like this morning, I saw a Jade Oni's amulet of Duplicity, and I wanted to buy it(which I could because I had enough gold at the time), but when I clicked on the "Buy" button, I got that message, and when I exited and went back in, the item was gone, WAH!

It seems to affect items that are not from your school, and not item that are for your school. IE: you can purchase items from your school of focus without getting that message, but from other schools you usually will get that message. At least, this is the case for me.

I'm a Fire/Storm/Life(attacks)/Balance(attack) wizard, and it doesn't seem fair to me that I can't purchase items from other schools without getting that message. So it's like I'm stuck buying things for my school, which for me is usually mutate cards.

This needs to be fixed because if this keeps up, then my guess is that the Bazaar won't be very sucessful for to much longer.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2008
This is happening a lot to me, too. It's driving me crazy.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Yes! I am having this issue also! I definitely have enough money to buy, but when I click 'buy', it says 'Your transaction was not successful'.

Quite annoying, hopefully this can be fixed.

Defender
Feb 03, 2009
This means that someone bought the item before you were able to. Remember that the Bazaar spans all the servers. If you see this message, close the Bazaar then open it back up to get a refresh of what's available because the item you tried to buy, while still in your "version" of the Bazaar, is gone.

Survivor
Aug 18, 2008
flash33 wrote:
It seems to affect items that are not from your school, and not item that are for your school. IE: you can purchase items from your school of focus without getting that message, but from other schools you usually will get that message. At least, this is the case for me.

It's the opposite for me. I've been seeing it while trying to buy clothing for my own school. I can come back later sometimes and it'll have fixed itself, or I can just go and buy something else and it may work fine (or give the same error). About the only thing I can think of is that I only had enough money for one of the cheaper dye jobs.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I'm pretty sure it just means that there is no more of that particular item in stock, meaning that someone bought the last one before you did. The Bazaar you find on one realm is the same Bazaar you'll find on any other realm, so you're competing to buy with everyone on all the realms. You'll have to be quick to buy what you want.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
This is not a problem. I've had that as well, but what it means is other people bought it first. When you open the book it refreshes the items so if you just stay there the items stay the same. I guess it is first buy, first serve and lucky.

I got an axe shaped wand which is called a sword, but it looks like an axe, on my pyromancer. A krokomummy on my death character and a cool hat that would be found in Dragonspyre but was bought in the Bazaar for my life character.

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Misnomer wrote:
Yes! I am having this issue also! I definitely have enough money to buy, but when I click 'buy', it says 'Your transaction was not successful'.

Quite annoying, hopefully this can be fixed.

I get this too, very agervating (spelling) But what also happens to me
is after I buy something (anything) and then try to buy something eles,
THEN I will ALWAYS get the 'Your transaction was not successful'
message and I have to leave the bazaar totaly and then go back in again
to be able to buy another item! GRRR!!!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i hate that i was trying to buy an amulet that gave one kraken card clicked buy that message popped up i thought o well i will close this talk to the guy again and he will sell it to me it's just a little glitch so when i went back wow it's gone something needs to be done

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I've noticed this on items that have one or very few items in stock. The Bazaar does not update the list of items in stock in real time, so there is always a possibility that someone else buys it while you are browsing.

When this has happened to me (even on items from my own school), I take note of the name and page number I saw the item on. Then, I each time I go to the Bazaar, I quickly look for my item where I last saw it and immediately buy it if it is still there. So far, I have been able to get everything I wanted this way.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
yea the same thing happened to me... not a very good bazaar

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
It finally worked for me, I just kept exiting the Bazaar and re-entering and trying again. I also found what page the item was on and kept going back to it quickly, but it still took me 4 or so tries. The item was always in stock every time I checked, although it was a low quantity (1 or 2 of them).
Hopefully the system gets ironed out.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
The item(s) i'm trying to buy are for my school and have more then one item in stock (at least 10 if not more). I tried 2 days in a row to get something that was listed without success. Third day YAY!! got it. Now, it's the same story again with an item I want to buy.

Frustrating.....

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
i have had that problem to.
i tryed to get the Heckhound and it failed.. same with the snow serpent. :?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I'm getting the same error, but not because someone else bought it - there are 20 in stock, I try to buy, get the error message, exit and come back, and there are still 20 in stock, but I still can't buy it. The only thing I can figure is that the cheap color combination is sold out and only the expensive ones (that I can't afford) are left?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I just got the same error message from a regular cloak shop in marleybone and those have unlimited supplies, so this is not a problem of someone bought it right before you but a problem with all stores in the game not transferring items. If this could be looked into and fixed promptly it be most appreciated. Well on the bright side, at least it hasn't been taking money for the non- transferred items

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
celticfoxjbh wrote:
I just got the same error message from a regular cloak shop in marleybone and those have unlimited supplies, so this is not a problem of someone bought it right before you but a problem with all stores in the game not transferring items. If this could be looked into and fixed promptly it be most appreciated. Well on the bright side, at least it hasn't been taking money for the non- transferred items

Did you have room in your backpack?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
Yeah I had plenty of room in the backpack, had to sell every spare item I was holding to afford the cloak, lol. I was hoping it was a simple error that would have been fixed within the day but unfortunately I still can't buy the cloak. Really frustrating since I can see the picture of the the cloak with the normal word SOLD over it behind the message when the error pops up. Well here's to hoping that they fix it soon.