Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

start over

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
my game was working fine i was a high level but when i stared on another computer i told me i was just starting i still had all my cloths and level and stuff but everyone was wearing there beggining cloths even me!and every time i did something like lose a battle it gave the lectuare and when i learned the wildfire spell diego was telling me how i got my first damage over time spell.it would be nice if fixed it.

Administrator
Patience young Wizard. Your second computer must download all the information that is on your first computer, this means all the textures, creatures, and items in the world.

You should see a small spiral in the upper left corner of your screen indicating that you are downloading information, but please don't panic, your character still has his/her items and it will only take a few minutes to redownload all the information to your second computer.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 22, 2009
thx i figured that out its loaded now but still thise little bubbles still appear to the side when something happens like when i went to the area diego was telling me about areana tickets when i won and i went to the areana a million times already.

Administrator
You can disable those Tutorial Tips, if you prefer, but it may mean you don't get helpful new messages.

Press the ESC key on your keyboard to bring up the Options Menu - the third tab/button at the top called Gameplay has an option for Tutorial Tips - they are Critical Only or All.

Hope this helps!

community@wizard101.com