Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

healing mana

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I've got an idea for a spell: Heal Mana. I don't know how it would work; it would at least heal mana for either yourself or team, depending on your wizard class. Anyone agree or disagree?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
i agree. maybe a new trainer in (grizzleheim?) could give you these cards.
Fire- Magic Blaze- flame appears and turns blue. then it flies into the wizard, giving them mana (7 mana per pip)
Ice- Reawaken Magic- giant shard of ice breaks through the duel circle. it shatters and blue lights swirl around the wizard. (5 mana per pip)
Storm- Magic Bolt- dark clouds appear. a blue lightning bolt strikes the wizard, giving them mana. (10 mana per pip to every wizard)
Life- Restore Magic- rainbow pops out of duel circle and covers wizard like a blanket. it then turns into sparkles and fades. (5 mana per pip)
Death- Steal Magic- a ghost steals the same amount of pips from any random enemy that were used by the casting wizard. it then flies into the wizard. (7 mana per pip)
Myth- Conjure Magic- a minotaur comes and kneels down. it then stands up and swings its axe. blue sparkles fly over every wizard in battle, restoring their mana. (10 mana per pip to every wizard)
well, phew, that took a good chunk of time.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
CalebKulez wrote:
i agree. maybe a new trainer in (grizzleheim?) could give you these cards.
Fire- Magic Blaze- flame appears and turns blue. then it flies into the wizard, giving them mana (7 mana per pip)
Ice- Reawaken Magic- giant shard of ice breaks through the duel circle. it shatters and blue lights swirl around the wizard. (5 mana per pip)
Storm- Magic Bolt- dark clouds appear. a blue lightning bolt strikes the wizard, giving them mana. (10 mana per pip to every wizard)
Life- Restore Magic- rainbow pops out of duel circle and covers wizard like a blanket. it then turns into sparkles and fades. (5 mana per pip)
Death- Steal Magic- a ghost steals the same amount of pips from any random enemy that were used by the casting wizard. it then flies into the wizard. (7 mana per pip)
Myth- Conjure Magic- a minotaur comes and kneels down. it then stands up and swings its axe. blue sparkles fly over every wizard in battle, restoring their mana. (10 mana per pip to every wizard)
well, phew, that took a good chunk of time.

Love these ideas! -. - Wish I could come up with better ones. Lol.