Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please increase regeants! Speed up!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Please increase the respawning of the regeants....at least temporarily?

Consider 2,000,000 people are playing...when you start crafting...so we are all trying to fight for the same few regeants....

Once all of us have finished, then you will have new people learning the crafting. Yes, some will continue to craft...but i have been looking for scrap iron in places I know it should be and after hours I still cannot find any.

Since I work I only have a limited amount of time to play and this becomes so frustrating!

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Cynical wrote:
Please increase the respawning of the regeants....at least temporarily?

Consider 2,000,000 people are playing...when you start crafting...so we are all trying to fight for the same few regeants....

Once all of us have finished, then you will have new people learning the crafting. Yes, some will continue to craft...but i have been looking for scrap iron in places I know it should be and after hours I still cannot find any.

Since I work I only have a limited amount of time to play and this becomes so frustrating!

I've tried several different times of day and guess what, still isn't any there, so much for the promise of more. I got enough mist wood to build a house AND barn, so how about some scrap iron?