Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Incomplete?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I was doing missions in Grizzleheim... and they just stopped.
I finished all of them, yet only unlocked two areas.
Are the missions not finished yet?

Survivor
May 09, 2009
As it is an "in between" world you may not have sufficient lvls to progress any further.
First set of missions is at lvl 5 when you take the boat from Olde Town then you are done until lvl 20 when Merle sends you back. After finishing the first area you would normally be done until sufficient level then you return do the next set and so on. This makes it a place you can go throughout you wizarding career.

[I hope this is correct but that is my observation on the matter]

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
bubjames wrote:
As it is an "in between" world you may not have sufficient lvls to progress any further.
First set of missions is at lvl 5 when you take the boat from Olde Town then you are done until lvl 20 when Merle sends you back. After finishing the first area you would normally be done until sufficient level then you return do the next set and so on. This makes it a place you can go throughout you wizarding career.

[I hope this is correct but that is my observation on the matter]

bubjames is correct. If you have only unlocked two sections so far, then the third section will be available at level 30 (Savargaard Pass=lvl 20, Stronghold=lvl 25).

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
We've encountered the same issues. And no they did not get unlocked at lvl 30 because we're both level 37s and have no further quests and only unlocked a couple of areas. We're missing a lot of rune books yet and yard birds. Also the last dungeon to allow us to see the king is seriously bugged. The text states to go see the king and tell him etc yet you can't do it. Wolf has a grey ? over his head instead of a yellow one and all he tells me to do is to torch shelves for diversion. We just did that whole chain and freed Ivar.
By the way the mini bosses in the halls by the waterfall... ridiculously high health and cheats and not worth the effort for the little rewards you get out of them. Took us over 3 hours to do one hall and we were sick of it and logged.
Might want to adjust that when you address the other bosses.