Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Vault of Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I am having trouble with the codes on the obelisks in the vault of ice i could also use some help defeating it too. I am Oran Thunderhammer level 23 adept pyromancer with the label master diplomat. i am usaually in ambrose but if it is full I will be in imp.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i did vault of ice couple times sure i'll help how bout tomorrow 12:00 central time meet at oasis i am matthew spiritblade level 27 my lable is hero of kroktopia

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I know this is going to sound stupid, but I'm currently in the Vault of Ice and I've figured out 2 of the puzzles but I can't find the third. I did the Brazier and Oblisk. But where in the heck is the last one.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I am having problems with the 4 obelisk but the 3 fires and the 2 obelisk is simple. Will help you if you help me
pageblueflame

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
I activated the 4 obelisks in order to the icons shown on wall.

I activated the two obelisks as the lever was pointing at them.

I activated the 3 flames to the color to correspond to the icons shown on wall.

The lock will unlock for the end boss :)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I've been sent to the Vault of Ice, but, I can't get in. the entery is not actaivated. How can I get in?

Cowan Drakeheart

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I have been sent to the "Vault of Ice" but can not get in. The rings aren't activated. I am a level 23 Sorcerer of Balance. I do not have any other quests left on "Krokotopia". I also don't believe that I have any quests left around the "Oasis' nor in the "Pyramid of the Sun". I'm sure that I've just missed something -- could someone help me please .

Cowan Drakeheart

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
hi people, my name is angela spiritflame, lvl 23 adept pyromancer. I have to do a quest that tells me to get into the vault of ice, but the little circles things won't light for me to get in. i've been searching all over krokotopia and krokosphinx to find an answer, but i just cant. Please, can someone help