Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This game just got way to hard.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I re-rolled a new toon to try out and play through the game with these new "boss enhancments". I wanted to see what new loot they have an what not.

I am getting mopped by them, chain attacked over and over again with their interupt. These are the free to access area boss monsters. I just went toe to toe with Srgt Skullspliter and he used 7 interupts in the entire battle!. I used all 3 of my healing fairys in the first 6 turns and then died on the 7th turn because of all the interupts he had.

This has got to be a bug or something every boss battle seems to be each turn the boss gets 2 attacks and sometimes it seems like 3 or 4 because of all of the chain attacks against you.

You don't get a break to cast a damage spell. The only way you can now play boss battles is with somebody else and their is never anybody on this game, I had to get help from a level 38 life wizard in order to win a level 7 boss battle on Triton.

isn't this game suposed to be for kids? Their is no way we can play a game this hard and enjoy it. Small minor bosses should not be able to interupt the battle every turn, maybe once or twice at MOST, if they are too easy to beat its because you are too high level to be fighting them in the first place.

I'm just saying this is making the game very difficult for me personaly and I am sure many others to play. Please fix this now.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
Evilmasteryoda wrote:
I re-rolled a new toon to try out and play through the game with these new "boss enhancments". I wanted to see what new loot they have an what not.

I am getting mopped by them, chain attacked over and over again with their interupt. These are the free to access area boss monsters. I just went toe to toe with Srgt Skullspliter and he used 7 interupts in the entire battle!. I used all 3 of my healing fairys in the first 6 turns and then died on the 7th turn because of all the interupts he had.

This has got to be a bug or something every boss battle seems to be each turn the boss gets 2 attacks and sometimes it seems like 3 or 4 because of all of the chain attacks against you.

You don't get a break to cast a damage spell. The only way you can now play boss battles is with somebody else and their is never anybody on this game, I had to get help from a level 38 life wizard in order to win a level 7 boss battle on Triton.

isn't this game suposed to be for kids? Their is no way we can play a game this hard and enjoy it. Small minor bosses should not be able to interupt the battle every turn, maybe once or twice at MOST, if they are too easy to beat its because you are too high level to be fighting them in the first place.

I'm just saying this is making the game very difficult for me personaly and I am sure many others to play. Please fix this now.

i've said it in other links now i am going to say it here, my family had 5 accounts notice i said 5 had accounts. we have aleready dropped 2 due to the changes, one that i am thinking of dropping before it's renewal date, one that is a 10 yearold child melt down away from being shut down, and my acount i paid for a year on that i am thinking of asking for a refund on. so lets look at the score card here 5 minuse 2 (already gone) equals 3 minuse 1 after melt down (sure to come with a boss battle with all the cheating) equals 2 minuse 1 for fustration from an adult who loves the old wizard101 so much to have 2 accounts to have a wizard for each school equals 1 account paid for for 1 year and thinking of asking for a refund on it equaols 0
ki do you see the math? are these changes worth losing these customers?

Administrator