Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokopatra buggy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I finally fought Krokopatra today. It was very difficult, since she would sometimes have 2 or even three spells before it was my turn. Also, the word "Interrupt" kept appearing. Was this caused by the patch and when is it going to be fixed?

Administrator
This is part of our new Enhanced Boss Encounters

You may have noticed that bosses of the Spiral have a few new tricks up their sleeves!

Some of the bosses have been learning from all their encounters with the Wizards of the Spiral. Bosses may now cast additional spells, even when it is not their turn and they may call extra minions to their side to aid in the battle. When this happens, players will see the word "Interrupt" appear and they will know that their battle has been interrupted!

This provides a whole new challenge to those boss duels, so you may want to go back and revisit some of the bosses of the Spiral to see what they've learned.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Ouch, sorry. I'm so happy I beat Krokopatra before the patch, or I would still be stuck in Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
If the bosses are learning, why can't wizards learn, re: fizzle? The higher a wizard's level is, the higher his base accuracy should be, since he's had so much practice.

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
boss encounters dont get BAD until you go to places like MB and MS and DS were they start casting 6 pip spells twice and stuff... and currently 4 grandmasters cant beat malistaire and jotun can hi around 1000 with one pip judgement

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
Ok this new update has a lot of things i like and some that i dont really like. IDK if this is the best spot to put it but hey why not.

THINGS I LIKEINCLUDE: faster spell casting. i have a balance wizard and getting all of my shields on can get a little annoying . Same with all of the balance tree spells . I also like the chat on tutorial tips that is cool. Idea of getting more treasure cards from trees also cool. New city is good and i like the lower mana cost for changing the battlefield set.

THINGS THAT I REALLY DIDNT LIKE INCLUDE: Well me i used to walk and talk. iI would do so by holding the walk button and then begin chatting. I know it sounds dumb but it would save me time and was easy to get around. The added censorship is even more difficult to speak. My friend had asked me something and i couldnt say came up came on or came to. Too much now. Crafting is a good idea but man too many ingridients to get an itme made.

This was just some of the many things i had to say but this post was getting too long. Maybe i will just start a thread xD.