Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confusion...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
I'm confused about when we are supposed to play through Grizzleheim. Before it came out, I expected it to be a world played after completing Dragonspyre, but you get the quest at level 20, so...? Is it meant to be played before Marleybone? At the moment I am attempting to play in two worlds at once and it's getting confusing!

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
skydragon13 wrote:
I'm confused about when we are supposed to play through Grizzleheim. Before it came out, I expected it to be a world played after completing Dragonspyre, but you get the quest at level 20, so...? Is it meant to be played before Marleybone? At the moment I am attempting to play in two worlds at once and it's getting confusing!

after each world you beat, you can go to an area further into grizzleheim.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
it does get very confusing if you take on quests in other worlds at the same time. what i have always done is finish all the quests in one area first then move on to the next. if i were you in would definitely finish up marleybone and save gh until your done with that.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
just think of it as a secondary world. do it if you need gold becase all quests give at least 100 gold and less than 500 exp.