Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unfair ranked PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Yeah sometimes ranked PvP can very unfair considering the fact that you have to quick join and it places you against grandmasters

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
This has been said so many times. Yet somehow KI thought it was a better idea to make bosses harder and "fix" (but not really) chain stunning. Oh, and to totally make the grandmasters mad and introduce a parallel world instead of adding end-game content.

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Blazian wrote:
This has been said so many times. Yet somehow KI thought it was a better idea to make bosses harder and "fix" (but not really) chain stunning. Oh, and to totally make the grandmasters mad and introduce a parallel world instead of adding end-game content.

I beleive, in times, you need to bear woth it. in the heat of battle i sometimes just decide " I know I am going to get killed but who cares. it's a game. And hey, i might even win! Let's hope Mr. High Level has no healing cards i their deck . . . .

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
i'm with you they should an option in ranked matches where you can choose the levels you want to face like in practice

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
meaking1 wrote:
i'm with you they should an option in ranked matches where you can choose the levels you want to face like in practice

um they wont do that cause people with take advantage of that and it would slow down rank just like in practice were very few people can get into a match
ex someone lets say a ice is lvl 28, they set the lvls from 1-28 - _ - really people is that any fair either?

i do agree that they should fix it, i had a lvl 18 life fighting people in marleybone moo shu dragonspyre and grandmasters