Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I get to Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
All players over level 5, both Paying Players and Free to Play, will first encounter the Viking Bears of Grizzleheim in Olde Town. Paying Players can explore and advance through Grizzleheim, and Free to Play players can preview the common area of the world.

To get started on your new adventure, be sure to visit Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, you can't miss him, or his Viking Ship!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
hunter9275 wrote:
you get to go back at level 20
...but most of the stuff that the shopkeepers sell is for level 30+

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Exuse me people have been telporting to high worlds and the like level 13 and 15 im a level ALMOST AL LEVEL 20 wizard and is it ok if i can go to a higher world then i am and one more thing do i have to be exectly level20 to go to grizzlehiem or got to do a quest

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
SparkySasuke wrote:
Exuse me people have been telporting to high worlds and the like level 13 and 15 im a level ALMOST AL LEVEL 20 wizard and is it ok if i can go to a higher world then i am and one more thing do i have to be exectly level20 to go to grizzlehiem or got to do a quest
sparkysasuke maybe they didn't go to grizzleheim at level 5 maybe sparkysasuke. They Don't Need to go to gh at exact level 5 do they sparkysasuke Yours Truly, Destiny LifeBlossom

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
SparkySasuke wrote:

ive done that before, im a level 23 and i can go to Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I'm level 22, and I've never got this quest. Do you think it's a bug, or did I just miss it? When I was level 20, I got a tutorial tip to go to Merle Ambrose, but when I visited him, he had no quest. As I said, is it a bug, or did a miss it?

Administrator
Young Wizard, have you ever spoken to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town?

If not, he's waiting for you...
If you have spoken to Baldur Goldpaws, he sent you on a quest. Check your Quest Journal to make sure you don't have any outstanding assignments.
While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.
Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

As for Merle, please see the Known Bugs page linked at the top of the Message Boards.

Awesomeness999 wrote:
I'm level 22, and I've never got this quest. Do you think it's a bug, or did I just miss it? When I was level 20, I got a tutorial tip to go to Merle Ambrose, but when I visited him, he had no quest. As I said, is it a bug, or did a miss it?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Young Wizard, have you ever spoken to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town?

If not, he's waiting for you...
If you have spoken to Baldur Goldpaws, he sent you on a quest. Check your Quest Journal to make sure you don't have any outstanding assignments.
While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.
Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

As for Merle, please see the Known Bugs page linked at the top of the Message Boards.

Awesomeness999 wrote:

Thanks a lot! I'm lvl 27 and friends have been telling me to go to Merle to get Grizzleheim, when I never even visited Goldpaw. This really clears my mind.

Survivor
May 14, 2010
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Awesomeness999 wrote:
its not a bug its just you need to talk to the headmaster to get to go to GH

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
SparkySasuke wrote:
it is ok to explore worlds xD see it like a "world preview"

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
It's so simple!All you have to do is talk to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town and then Prospector Zeke,then,um,someone,anyways,then Harold Argleston(the librarian).Then back to Baldur Goldpaws.Baldur Goldpaws is a bear a few steps forward from the flying boat.That should get you to Grizzleheim.Then you cannot return to Grizzleheim until you are atleast rank 20.

-Jason Thunderspear

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
i had a the first quest in the realm of grizzalhiem and the frist person i was to see was right in front of me but the compass said that he was at the world gate but he was not so i log off and back on but now i forgot to save my spot and went to the commoms and now i can not get back there i know you can not go back untill leavl 20 but i just want to let you guys know and try to fix the problem

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
You go at lvl5 then you go back at lvl20 then you go back at lvl40. From Luis willowmancer.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
brian449900 wrote:
SparkySasuke wrote:

ive done that before, im a level 23 and i can go to Dragonspyre.

Me to level 20 necromancer Alyssa GriffinSmith

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Well first at level 5 you go to grizzle heim as a quest once you reach level 20 go talk to Merle Ambrose he shall see if you are worthy to go If you are you go on the ship and you get to grizzle with a lot of special treatment if you are a guest they just give you random quests but you must be a member to be there