Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question for falmea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
this is for proffeser falmea.what got you to be a pyromancer teacher.was it because your hair was on fire always or just cause you thaught it was a cool school.its just a question i've always wondered. P.S.my name in the game wolf stormfist and i think your the coolest looking teacher around.sorry if that affended the other teachers :(

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Hi Professor Falmea, I agree with Wolf Stormfist, you are the prettiest teacher but I have a question for you too. Where are all the handsome male teachers and villans? The bad guys in DS are gorgeous girls and ugly scary guys. So, I ask you, is that fair to us girls? I want some handsome guys to defeat too! Don't you agree? Thank you for your time.

Keena UnicornDreamer
Grand Master Diviner

Administrator
First of all, thank you for the compliments! Two of my secrets are: I get up early in the morning and go jog around Ravenwood and the commons (that hill up to Golem Tower is a killer) and I condition my hair with a little concoction including some of Bernie's sap (so that explains the hair...). It works for me!

Wolf, I was always told I was a fiesty young wizard who liked taking chances and being impulsive... and I almost set my dormitory on fire quite a few times. I was... asked to enroll in the Fire School to control my talents, and I ended up with a great affinity for it. The rest is history!

Keena, I don't know about that, I think some of the guys in Dragonspyre are handsome. However, I do see your point... perhaps it's a good thing though. You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
hi falmea,
i think it would be pretty cool if pyromancers can have fire in your house or dorm. i would like to because it shows you are the school of fire. it also dosent have to be just fire it could be all the other schools like storm they can have storms in their house or ice can have snow storms etc. so i think they should put that in the game. it would be awesome! thanks :)

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
hey famela if i spelled it wrong sorry but what lvl will i get the fire minion you should know me my guy in the name is Michael ironebane a fire student lvl 18

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Falmea is it true, that when you turn lvl 48 you get a free Helephant pet that gives you 5% chance more power pips, and a Card. With the Fire Dragon?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Hey i am a big fire student my name is Justin in the game i want to know are all the teachers in Ravenwood good friends or like rivals like life and death fire and ice you know :D o and does everyone hate cyrus drake?

Defender
May 15, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

"The hottest love has the coldest end."
-Socrates

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Falmea do you treat malorn ashthorn the same way as th other teachers since he is still no grandmaster? Because i think you should.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Yeah! Why isnt there any good looking guys in DS to fight. All of them are ugly and a lot of the girls on there are cute and have awesome clothes. Can we plz get an update on some of the bosses in DS when it comes to looks.

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
DippedFudgeMonkey28 wrote:
Falmea is it true, that when you turn lvl 48 you get a free Helephant pet that gives you 5% chance more power pips, and a Card. With the Fire Dragon?

though i am not flamea i can give you the answer to that
the answer is yes
flamea gives you a quest and once you finish everything she wants you to do she will give you a pet helephant that does give you 5% chance for power pips and a helephant card that takes more damage then the normal helephant and of course you get the super awesome fire dragon (the pet doesnt give you that)

Scarlet Redthorn lvl50 pyromancer

Flamea, who is you favorite fire student?

Defender
May 11, 2009
Proffeser Falmea i am i master fire student and my name is Thomas Fireblade(maybe you remember me ) i have wondered will us fire students ever get to have the same wall paper as the class room's, and also will there ever be more new spells that will be available that will be new and available for the arsenal for fire students?

love fire and your the number one teacher

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
RoloX2 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:

-Socrates

"From the deepest desires often comes the deadliest hate."
-Socrates

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
meeke2009 wrote:
Hi Professor Falmea, I agree with Wolf Stormfist, you are the prettiest teacher but I have a question for you too. Where are all the handsome male teachers and villans? The bad guys in DS are gorgeous girls and ugly scary guys. So, I ask you, is that fair to us girls? I want some handsome guys to defeat too! Don't you agree? Thank you for your time.

Keena UnicornDreamer
Grand Master Diviner

"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."
-Edgar Allan Poe

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Professor Falmea my name is William Dragonrider level 39 :D :D does all of your teaching came from Headmaster Merle Ambrose because you teach fire spells and he teach strong spells. if not i would like to met the person and that did you ever get tired off teaching some spells over and over again to other students

P.S. you are the greatest teachers ever sorry to offend the other proffesors :(

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
DippedFudgeMonkey28 wrote:
if thats true thats awesome!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
#FF0000Dear Falmea,I'm Matthew Taleblom Matthew T. fo short many of us wizards could ask where were you born how did you get so many flame's and how did you meet Bernie nobody knows so please anser this as soon as posible,Matthew T.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
LetterBee wrote:
RoloX2 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:

-Socrates

"From the deepest desires often comes the deadliest hate."
-Socrates
'The perfect boy all ways crash's and fly's to your heart and breaks it into hate'

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Professer Falmea Have you ever battled one of the other teachers i'd loved to see you beat cyrus drake lol.P.S thanks for all the training you have tought me

Caleb Dark

Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
SimonDavis wrote:
Professer Falmea Have you ever battled one of the other teachers i'd loved to see you beat cyrus drake lol.P.S thanks for all the training you have tought me

Caleb Dark

Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hey its me William Dragonrider and i just level up to level 42 and that ok instead of the current proffessors how about malistaire drake do you ever think of beating him? because even diego the duel master dont wanna fight him (sorry if that offended you diego) but would considering fighting malistaire drake?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Hey is William Dragonrider here

um professor falmea if you get some tree sap from bernie wont it burn because he is a magical fire tree so wont it burn or anything

reply me back as soon as you can

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Dear Proffesor Falmea,
I'm Nicholas LionRider one of your students. I was wondering if you and the other teachers could go out looking for new spells. I was glad when you found the spells like Frost Giant, Storm Lord, and Fire Dragon. And maybe fire students could check out some stuff in Fire Cat Alley and Dragon Spyre? If I can I think I know some.

(Volcano)
600 damage on each:ad 200 damage for three turns. Pass: 7 turns

(Sun Bom)
1000 damage:ad 300 life for three turns. Pass: 7 turns

(Flame Ball)
Does every fire attack from Fire Cat to Fire Dragon or Sun Bom if you use mine. Pass:7 turns with at least three Power Pips.
Your Student,
Nicholas LionRider

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
hey Falmea, i think your a really cool teacher and i was wondering if you came from DS cause you kinda look like you are from there and do you know anything about the umbra blade? P.S. my dudes name is Devin Firestone lvl 32 fire student.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Dear Proffesor Falmea,

I was thinking sometimes I thought there was a little good in Ivan SoulSinger in DragonSpyre and I was thinking if you ever had to see him. Maybe you could talk to him see if he has a little good in him. Ask him some questions. Could you talk him into being good?

P.S. I have a twin brother named Jacob.

The master balance,
Dugan GoldGrove :D