Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

question for falmea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
meowdudee wrote:
flemla can you ask profoussour gray rose why i am not getting my minong cause i am lvl 33

Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

I can only guess that the quest for your minion is sitting in your quest log waiting to be completed. Either that, or you haven't come to me to get the quest yet!

can you tell me what the quest is called plz

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Saiflu786 wrote:
Dear Ms. Famela,

Hi, I'm Steven RedFlame, one of your grandmaster students. :D

I have a request, can you battle another teacher in PvP?
a good opponent would be Cyrus Drake! 8)
So that would be great!!!

Love, Steven Redflame

Grandmaster (Level 50) wizard

Actually, you can battle Cyrus Drake. You battle him right before you gain entrance to Dragonspyre. You should know that if you're already a grandmaster wizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I know that if I am only an Adept wizard? I watched a video. :)

Andrew FireBlade
Level 21, Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
meowdudee wrote:
flemla can you ask profoussour gray rose why i am not getting my minong cause i am lvl 33

Each school has at least one minion, here are the levels that the minions are available through a quest.

Fire - level 28
Ice - level 28
Death - level 28
Storm - level 18
Life - level 18
Balance - levels 18 and 38
Myth - levels 2, 7, 18 and 38

I can only guess that the quest for your minion is sitting in your quest log waiting to be completed. Either that, or you haven't come to me to get the quest yet!

May you tell me what the quest is called to get the minion

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Daer falma sorry if i spelled it wrong

I am Ryan Spritshard a lvl 58 wizard and i finished the game now i am completely bored. Iwould like to ask when is a new world coming out?

P.S your the best teacher eva :)

From Ryan Spritshrd

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Yeah I agree. You are the most prettiest teacher ever( no offence to the other teachers) Your hair is beatuiful. I wish I could get my hair to be like yours. People would stare at me though But anyway, bye!
From, melcookie925

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
First of all, thank you for the compliments! Two of my secrets are: I get up early in the morning and go jog around Ravenwood and the commons (that hill up to Golem Tower is a killer) and I condition my hair with a little concoction including some of Bernie's sap (so that explains the hair...). It works for me!

Wolf, I was always told I was a fiesty young wizard who liked taking chances and being impulsive... and I almost set my dormitory on fire quite a few times. I was... asked to enroll in the Fire School to control my talents, and I ended up with a great affinity for it. The rest is history!

Keena, I don't know about that, I think some of the guys in Dragonspyre are handsome. However, I do see your point... perhaps it's a good thing though. You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

I agree with you, proffesor. If you ended up falling in love with someone you had to defeat, that would be very bad! :D lolZ

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
lindsayxoxo99 wrote:
Hello.(: My name is Lauren Diskstrider, and I am a level 48 pyromancer. This question has been bugging me all day, and I think someone gave me the answer, but it didn't help all that much. Anyways, my question is this: When do you become a grandmaster pyromancer? I know you ahve to have all the cards for your class, but I thought fire dragon was the last one? Do you have to defeat Malistaire too?
the last fire spell is rank 8 and called efreet

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
when will we get a new minion spell are minions stink hate to be rude but he fire element minion ain't that good

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Ms.Falmea i just have one question

What world are you from

from Blaze Gem level 45 master pryomancer

you are the best teacher ever

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
meeke2009 wrote:
Hi Professor Falmea, I agree with Wolf Stormfist, you are the prettiest teacher but I have a question for you too. Where are all the handsome male teachers and villans? The bad guys in DS are gorgeous girls and ugly scary guys. So, I ask you, is that fair to us girls? I want some handsome guys to defeat too! Don't you agree? Thank you for your time.

Keena UnicornDreamer
Grand Master Diviner

Ivan Soulsinger is kinda cute, doesn't he count?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
smartypants39 wrote:
LetterBee wrote:
RoloX2 wrote:
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
You don't want to fall in love with someone you have to defeat! ::grin::

"The hottest love has the coldest end."
-Socrates

"From the deepest desires often comes the deadliest hate."
-Socrates
'The perfect boy all ways crash's and fly's to your heart and breaks it into hate'

i can see why your called smartypants :P

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Mosado wrote:
this is for proffeser falmea.what got you to be a pyromancer teacher.was it because your hair was on fire always or just cause you thaught it was a cool school.its just a question i've always wondered. P.S.my name in the game wolf stormfist and i think your the coolest looking teacher around.sorry if that affended the other teachers :(
Okay...I hardly understood that. Please learn to use question marks and actually try to spell things.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Professor Falmea, I am Rogan Dragonflame, Legandary Pyromancer and author of the destined ones (perhaps you've heard of me) and I have a bone to pick with the storm school. A while ago, KI increased the power of the stormhound you get from the pet and the treasure card. Now the heckhound and stormhound are equal, but the treasure cards, 165 per pip? i think for the treasure cards heckhound should be 165 and stormhound 135. My questions are, Why is professor Balestrom stealing the most powerful attack in the game and turning it into storm? Why won't he accept that Pyromancers are the masters of damage over time? And why does everybody want to go into the waterworks with a diviner and not a pyromancer? Why do they want a person with a suicide spell instead of the very force that keeps the human race alive; Fire? And why is there nothing in the complete history series in wizard city, and no detailed history of Krokotopia? Sorry about all of the questions, I know you are a buisy fire-ant, when i started writing this, i only planned the questions about the heckhound and stormhound. Please answer my questions if you can. Oh, and btw, you are the teacher with the hottest fashion sense and also the best! I couldn't imagine learning how to say all of those hard incantations without you. and if you ever need time off, I would make an excellent substitute. As I have said in anoter post, I could take the class on a field trip to the volcano in Dragonspyre, or even the one in Nordrilund.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer, "The heat of the sun, keeps us alive, but the heat of my flames, can bring you great pain."