Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Larger family account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
My two sons currently play together and we have a family account. I would like to start playing with them and tried to add another account to the family plan but I did not find an option to have more then two. Is this possible? If not then this would be a good idea. Since this is a game the whole family can enjoy and play together.

Administrator
You can certainly have more than two sub accounts!
Make sure you're logged in as the Master Account to your other Sub accounts to add any other accounts.

Once you've done that, click the Add Accounts button:
(apologies for the slightly fuzzy images)

To add a completely new account, select "Create New Account" and make a username and password. Don't forget to press "Save and Add Another".

Another option you have is to add an Existing Account as a sub account. To do this select this option and then put in the username and password of the account you would like to add. Press "Save and Add Another".

Once you have all the accounts added to your Familly Account, press the green "Finished" button.

If this STILL is not working, you may need to contact Mr Lincoln directly to find out why. You can do this through the Help & Support tab on the left, just scroll to the bottom on Contact Us.

Hope this helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Nov 05, 2008
i have a family account my nephew was on my account and has moved he would like to be able to pay for his own account is it possible to separate from a family account?