Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant' hang tiny arched door item

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 02, 2009
the furniture item that says it's a wall hang item, won't let me place it any where. It won't even let me rotate it. :x
In case you don't know, the tiny arched door is a limit 1, no trade furniture item.
Can I please have some help with that item, thank you. :)

Seth ShadowCloud
Adept Pyromancer/storm wizard
Live- LV.28
Test- LV.26.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
flash33 wrote:
the furniture item that says it's a wall hang item, won't let me place it any where. It won't even let me rotate it. :x
In case you don't know, the tiny arched door is a limit 1, no trade furniture item.
Can I please have some help with that item, thank you. :)

Seth ShadowCloud
Adept Pyromancer/storm wizard
Live- LV.28
Test- LV.26.
Actually, your supposed to place it on the ground on the wall rather than hang the door on the wall. So in other words, your not supposed to to hang a door. Haven't you noticed the little doors in Dorthy's, O'Ryan's, and Dorthy's friend's house in Unicorn way? I hate to say this, but it's common sense. For example, our dorms have doors in order to enter in and out, so imagine installing a tiny arched door in the dorm for a mouse to live in or some kind of very small and vicious creature to live in. So what kind of small and vicious creature will live in a tiny arched door hanging on the wall? A mouse with wings? An Imp? I don't know, ask Cyrus... But one things for sure, I do agree on the fact that it's..."difficult"... to rotate that door. I hoped all of this info helped .....probably too much :? :(