Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3 Ideas :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
1) Knight101 game, where a copy of the worlds of the spiral is played through, with Knights instead of Wizards (just a different view of Wiz101).

The only things I can think of Knights to do are attacking with sword, and using buff, de-buffs.

2)If you don't get rid of world chat, it would be easier for me as a player to have more than one chat box, rather than tabs, so that we can use group/say chat easier. Also, pressing enter would go to either the left-most box or say chat.

3)I would like a trap that converts a healing card to 50% damage to an enemy. (Balance damage?, or a particular school, based on cards for each school?) Sprite could Fire damage, Life cards - Life Damage, Helping Hands - Balance damage.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
clcagwin wrote:
1) Knight101 game, where a copy of the worlds of the spiral is played through, with Knights instead of Wizards (just a different view of Wiz101).

The only things I can think of Knights to do are attacking with sword, and using buff, de-buffs.

2)If you don't get rid of world chat, it would be easier for me as a player to have more than one chat box, rather than tabs, so that we can use group/say chat easier. Also, pressing enter would go to either the left-most box or say chat.

3)I would like a trap that converts a healing card to 50% damage to an enemy. (Balance damage?, or a particular school, based on cards for each school?) Sprite could Fire damage, Life cards - Life Damage, Helping Hands - Balance damage.

4)the haunted minions one firecat alley should be changed to firecats because on cyclops lane there is cyclops's and basicly there are too many haunted minions in the worlds

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
jafrank wrote:
4)the haunted minions one firecat alley should be changed to firecats because on cyclops lane there is cyclops's and basicly there are too many haunted minions in the worlds

HAHA, Yeah.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
More Suggestions/Questions...

1)Why is Colossus Boulevard reshuffle from secret shop 4 pips when the treasure card is 3?
2)Why are there no amulets in DragonSpyre (especially due to the sign for them)?
3)Why do we need NO TRADE and especially NO AUCTION? We earn everything we get (kinda, boss drops are pure luck for grandmasters).
4)I suggest name color and font options, at least for our own name.
5)I suggest a Treasure Card Auction (pretty self-explanatory).
6)Finally, I suggest a war-style PvP arena, with special decks/equipment. Players would choose red team/blue team (1-4+ players per team), then, everyone gets a little check box, like trades to be ready to start. Battle zone things will be visible, but won't activate unless two players hit while on it. Players would choose how to fight (like capture the flag), with each game having a certain number of lives and time limits.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
clcagwin wrote:
More Suggestions/Questions...

1)Why is Colossus Boulevard reshuffle from secret shop 4 pips when the treasure card is 3?
2)Why are there no amulets in DragonSpyre (especially due to the sign for them)?
3)Why do we need NO TRADE and especially NO AUCTION? We earn everything we get (kinda, boss drops are pure luck for grandmasters).
4)I suggest name color and font options, at least for our own name.
5)I suggest a Treasure Card Auction (pretty self-explanatory).
6)Finally, I suggest a war-style PvP arena, with special decks/equipment. Players would choose red team/blue team (1-4+ players per team), then, everyone gets a little check box, like trades to be ready to start. Battle zone things will be visible, but won't activate unless two players hit while on it. Players would choose how to fight (like capture the flag), with each game having a certain number of lives and time limits.

i like idea six but the other ones i really didnt pay attention to :D