Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Card Glitches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I don't know if this is simply because of an influx of new people on already busy servers or not. I notice this even on the emptiest servers.

There is a delay to cards on the choose screen during battle.

I have a pretty balanced deck so I can take on any situation. So sometimes I just need to discard most of my cards to get the ones I want. No biggie it's the price I pay to keep cards I MAY need in there.

Problem is I often discard the ones I need because of a glitch delay. I click on the right card to discard but due to some delay it actually chooses the card I wanted to keep. There is no undo to discards (Which there should be but only for the round your discarding them in).

Another problem is that sometimes I choose a card and it acts as if I didn't. I can see on the bottom that it has the card I choose assigned to me but then the round ends after the time runs out and it acts as if I picked nothing.

This is just annoying beyond belief and in some cases fatal to my character in a battle.