Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Blessing?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 27, 2009
My life wizard learned minor blessing a very long time ago. I kept expecting to learn a higher level zero pip spell along the lines of maybe 100 health for one pip. Is there ever going to be a Major Blessing Spell?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
We need one! My sister is working for the rebirth and dryad, but there is no major blessing. Now why would you put minior blessing on the card if you don't have a major blessing or blessing.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I am a Fire wizard but my wife is a life and we play together often. I can say that No there are no other zero pip healing spells. You can upgrade your wand to get higher damage zero pip wand spells but nothing else that would heal you for a zero cost. There are however many other healing spells available to you including a tree lady that heals 225 per pip if you are looking for a X pip spell. Having said that, I can not speak to whether or not there could be a Major Blessing Spell in the future. KI will have to answer that.

Hero
May 27, 2009
It would be super cool if life wizards could buy a wand that gave a Major Blessing for zero pips! Thanks for the idea Zigmon! I mean the wands went from minor ire to major wrath, etc., so I really honestly expected to see a "Major Blessing" to complement the Minor one. And a Healing Wand could be a unique Life School wand - Kingisle?

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
As a life wizard, I don't believe I would ever use a healing wand. I have more than enough ways to heal as it is. I use my wands to break shields and to get rid of those -25% to attack balance spells that all the mobs seem to like to use. Might be a good idea for a non life wizard?