Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

usunoki then what?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
killed this guy half dozen times, map shows another road thru the back doors, only they don't open. So what gives? where's the book??

Defender
Aug 19, 2008
Whiterose2 wrote:
killed this guy half dozen times, map shows another road thru the back doors, only they don't open. So what gives? where's the book??

A little more information would help. Like where exactly are you and what is the quest?

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
The path behind Usunoki's dojo is no longer accessible. I think there may have been a way to get back there in beta, before the game was released, but there is currently no content there.

For the book, you will have to visit Fushiko.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
susume wrote:
The path behind Usunoki's dojo is no longer accessible. I think there may have been a way to get back there in beta, before the game was released, but there is currently no content there.

For the book, you will have to visit Fushiko.

Thank you for the input. NOW I want the maps redone, it is not the only one that is wrong but I'm not going to tell where the others are.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I am on the same quest in Mooshu... I have only 2 quests currently in the Village of Sorrows and both of them require me to kill 10 Walking Dead. This quest is only accessible on the path beyond Usunoki. I've beat him several times now and STILL the doors to get to the path where the Walking Dead are not opening!

I have finished every quest up until this one and am completely stumped. Is this a bug?

Joshua Legend
Level 43 Pyromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The undead you need are in front of the house where you light the three candles.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
I hate to tell you but those will NEVER open. Look at your map and it will show you where to go. Do NOT rely on the quest helper, it's a 50/50 shot it's right.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Thanks for the replies. I actually was looking at the map and it showed the location of the undead...... as being on the path behind usunoki! I don't rely on quest helper for most things because it is notoriously confused about direction.

When I look at the map and it shows the undead on a path I cannot get to then I assume that path can and should be accessed.

About 3 hours after I posted this, and having several friends also help me find them, I logged in again and saw that the location of the undead had CHANGED on the map! Because they are now in the proper location on the map, I was able to finish the quest.

Was there a bug that was fixed as to the location of the undead on the map in the last couple days?

Josh

Defender
May 08, 2009
another inaccessible area.First the OTHER hidden shop in Krok, Barkingham Palace,The Kroks hidden library( Go to the librarian and take a right), now this, who knows what else is out there.