Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

village of sorrow cant seem to get to area

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
In the village of sorrow just beyond Usunoki is a path with a pagoda at the end i can't seem to be able to get to the path. I have defeated Usunoki and friend but the two doors remain impassable. Have tried everything i can think of in village to open the door, but it remains shut. The path is on the map as is the pagoda just above where it shows Usunoki.
Looking for ideas or even a hint as to how i can get beyond Usunoki. I suspect there is a cash of fine swords to be had if one could only find a way to get there.

Jose - level 50 life/death
Kane - level 48 death/fire

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
westsider wrote:
In the village of sorrow just beyond Usunoki is a path with a pagoda at the end i can't seem to be able to get to the path. I have defeated Usunoki and friend but the two doors remain impassable. Have tried everything i can think of in village to open the door, but it remains shut. The path is on the map as is the pagoda just above where it shows Usunoki.
Looking for ideas or even a hint as to how i can get beyond Usunoki. I suspect there is a cash of fine swords to be had if one could only find a way to get there.

Jose - level 50 life/death
Kane - level 48 death/fire

i don't know if this will work, but you should make sure you've done the quest to get there and you have turned it into the person who gave it to you. If that doesn't work, you should try doing all of the quests in the Village of Sorrow.