Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

inappropriate?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009

hey you i just wanted to say that i think that it is rated ages 10 and up for that reson so i can see why it has that and the game is pefectly fine ok sry dont mean to be mean but are you really that serious about that farting,barfing and burping all are what we do am i right i mean dont you?

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009

i am a kid and i think that the ttacks are so lol so ya i think farts and burps are funny mr. non laugh

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
BUTTMUNCH01 wrote:
I'm not a kid or teen ager or an old woman, but farts and burps are funny. I don't carewho you are but that kind of stuff makes me laugh. I am past CB and I go there just to see a gobbler fart on people XD! If they take farting out of this game I'm gonna go on strike. People need to laugh. So stop getting so dramatic about just laugh you know you want to lol.

Meh I never go into CB I'm in DS. Farting and that stuff isn't really funny to me but ummm it's not choke-die-horrible.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Lets just get this straight, farts are part of nature. I fart, you fart, my dogs and cats do it. Even the most popular celebrities fart, whether everyone talks about it or not. So if you think farting is inappropriate, you and me, and him, and her, and EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE WORLD is inappropriate. Farts are funny. I'm not saying i want someone to fart right there in my face, but farts are something to crack up about. So the next time someone asks me: "OMG, did you just fart????", I'll reply with:

"Yah, I farted, JEALOUS????"
I mean maybe your just jealous you dont fart 24/7.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Plus dont you need a laugh every once in a while? And you need to be free, after all, when you gotta let one loose, you gotta let one loose.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Whiterose2 wrote:
I don't find it funny, I personally think it's not respectful to have someone pass gas at me.
just because you dont find it funny doesnt mean others dont too

Andrew NightBlade

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
the message should read
i am a kid and i think that the attacks are so lol! So ya i think farts and burps are funny mr. non laugh

by: (jasmine waterflower lvl:25 ice)

cya. look for more of my messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Hey. For me, I think the farts and vomitings are really funny. But just look at the game rating dude! It's E10+, for CRUDE HUMOR. I mean, it's a kid game and kids (like me) think farts are really funny. If you don't want this, DON'T play the game! I totally disagree, for I think stuff like that is funny. You should try out Call Of Duty: World At War, because then you'll never think farts are innapropriate (did i spell that wrong? idk) again. Yea, maybe you should press the coughing emotion, or after your done try to go to Triton Avenue and wash yourself off there cuz then you might get the laughs. :)

See ya in the spiral,

Wolf Blade Level 27 Private

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
Anyone who has watched Naruto has got think of the Humongofrog.The gobblers.I mean come on.Collassus Blvd. offers the last real humor before you get into the rest of the game.I would have no problem letting a kid play this game as long as they are taught that it is just a game and not to take anything they see into life outside the game.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
If you take their main attacks away from them why not just take everyones mounts, lvl 48 spells,armor.Their main attack is farting and burping so taking that away from them is like taking fire from a fire cat.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
i dont think it is inappropriate, but i dont really like to be farted on or barfed on, i think its just gross, not inappropriate.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
Here are my reactions to gobblers, Humungofrog and blood bat

gobbler = lol. gross but lol
blood bat = ew, ew ,EW! so gross!
Humungofrog = omg i think i'm gonna puke .....

so yeah, myth spells and gobblers get pretty gross. Gross, but not inappropriate.

yours truly, Kimberly Thunderheart, master diviner

P.S i think i'm allergic to blood bats, whenever a myth monster beats me it uses blood bat and ALWAYS does one point more damage than I could have taken, and blood bat always does more damage to me than it does to the people I'm battling with. weird, isn't it?

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
crusher2488 wrote:
I bet you are one of those people who helped get the original Looney Toons and Tom & Jerry cartoons yanked from airwaves.

It's a game for kids. Guess what? Kids think farts are funny.

And so do I.

well kids do grow up at some point

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Come on, fating and burping is natural. Everyone farts and burps. I just hate how people treat it today like its some kind of disease or something (cant think of a word off the top of my head)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Blazian wrote:
You find this inappropriate, and don't think turning people into living fireworks, giving them hypothermia, electrocuting them, giving them poison ivy, sucking their soul from them, or summoning things to throw hammers and clubs at them is unacceptable?

I'll get back to you on how that makes sense.

Now your answer is funny! (Not to mention ironically true)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
Well the gobbler is nasty just... revolting. but i only hate the farting it gives bad influence LOL jk!
And come on those are real thing i mean come on you had to vomit one time maybe you vomited on someone as a baby. LOL!
(i no i ... possibly DID!)
and the humongofrog looks like he vomits party hats (maybe when some of us threw it out cause it was worth a dollar LOL) lol anyway
its kinda in the middle inappropiate but fine LOl! anyway good point though.

-Vanessa EmeraldGlade.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
DyWiz527 wrote:
I am here to say I view the attacks of Gobblers on Colossus Boulevard inappropriate. I don't even see why it would even be considered to use as an attack. I mean, passing air and burping not very good attacks to use on a "friendly and safe" website. I mean no disrespect, but come on!

And speaking if inappropriate: the Humongofrog attack is also inappropriate. Does he really need to bring up his food for an attack?

Anyone agree? Anyone?

Lol you must not have much humor in your life. It is not "bad" It is hilarious. Come on have a laugh once in awhile.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Oh my goodness! It's a game! And don't tell me you've never laughed when someone near you has passed gas or burped at inappropriate times. We all know you have. We all do. I confess I laughed out loud-literally-the first time I was attacked by one. The frog still gets me though. I usually play with the sound off, so the other day I finally heard the frog's effects, and may I just say "eew, gross!" But come on! Have a laugh! Lighten up!

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
DyWiz527 wrote:
I am here to say I view the attacks of Gobblers on Colossus Boulevard inappropriate. I don't even see why it would even be considered to use as an attack. I mean, passing air and burping not very good attacks to use on a "friendly and safe" website. I mean no disrespect, but come on!

And speaking if inappropriate: the Humongofrog attack is also inappropriate. Does he really need to bring up his food for an attack?

Anyone agree? Anyone?

It is disgusting, I was so glad to get finished with Colossus Blvd. but now the Gobbler polymorph is everywhere.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
ok you need a chillpill. It's gross not wrong. Last I checked,it's a kids game and if you find that burping and cutting cheese is "inappropiate." then you some seroius laughs. Just ignore it and beat the globbers! Plus no none agress with you. it's funny. Fars are why whoppie cushions are in this time period. Live with it. :D

Wolf Shadowgem
Level 50 Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Even though its disgusting its not inapropriate . People fart and burp all the time! Think of it this way, (no offense to the people who don't do this) but gobblers are green 5th grade boys who are on the disgusting side

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Deathgirl89 wrote:
DyWiz527 wrote:

Anyone agree? Anyone?

hey ok not to be rude but if you think the game is "disrespectful" then you shouldnt play wizard101. I mean if you have a problem with the game then you shouldnt play it. The game is for kids. All i am trying to say is if yu have a problem with the game cause you dont like some attacks, dont play the game.
so beat it.kids think farts are funny,i have to live with it cause my bro is a fart machine. and we think its funny.we arent here to listen to adults gripe about kids liking the gobblers farts.if KI takes away the stuff we like,they will lose ALLOT of players.i would hate for KI to stop wizard101 just because a few adults think its innapropriate.and good for the person who did this post before me.thats you deathgirl89