Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to report someone after they have been removed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
How can you report someone after you have removed them? I was running in Mooshu and someone asked me to be their friend.I agreed and went on my way. I was in an instance that took 2 hours to complete,and she asked for help. I told her that I was in an instance and I would have to help her later. About 15 minutes later she asked again,and I told her that I was still busy.After about five or six times I just removed her. She sent a text asking my why I removed her and I told her that she was being pushy.Well she sent so many texts calling me a bad name and that I couldn't report her. She sent so many that it filled my screen and I couldn't play.I finally told her that I could still report her.Is that correct? Can you still report them after thay bombard you with texts that it freezes your computer,and thy are removed from your list? Luckily,after I told her that I could still report her she stopped.What can I do to stop this when I remove someone off my list? I have the right to remove people without fear of being reported,right? Any help would be considered.Thanks

Defender
Aug 01, 2008
People don't have to be on your friends list to be reported. But you have to be able to click on their character to pull up the screen that lets you report them. And I do know that when you are in a battle, you can't do that. When I was being harassed during a battle by someone not on my friends list, I was basically stuck without any recourse.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Reporting someone for general pushiness is not really wise use of resources, KI's or yours. Besides, which part of the EULA did they violate?

You aren't the first to experience this.
Move them to your ignore list and be done with it.

As for text messages slowing down your computer, that may actually be another problem.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I think you can........................... You have to click on what there saying or on them to have there description(misspelled maybe. sry) and click report......but be aware usually if you report someone they will get mad and report you so.............ya. :x

Defender
Apr 25, 2009
Clicking ignore will both take them off your friends list and make sure they can't get angry with you. I use that on some of the annoying ones.

Also, you can right click on a speech bubble to remove it from the screen. That helps a lot in duels and such.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Yes you can still report them. There is an option to report abusive behavior in your options menu. Just give as much information as you can like time, realm, where you were at and whatever else you can add. the admins can review the chat log to see what was said and what action needs to be taken.

The biggest problem I find is just what happen to you. You can remove them from your friends list but you are still on their friends list until they remove you so they can still text chat you. I think this is a bigger problem. I think if you decide to remove someone from your friends list then you should automatically come off theirs. It just doesn't seem right that you remove someone from your list because they are abusive or just ruin the game for you but the abuser can still come at you.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
ok, so this dude called me a selfish brat... and i didnt do anything to him. so should i report him or give him a second chance??

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
dakotalillie wrote:
How can you report someone after you have removed them? I was running in Mooshu and someone asked me to be their friend.I agreed and went on my way. I was in an instance that took 2 hours to complete,and she asked for help. I told her that I was in an instance and I would have to help her later. About 15 minutes later she asked again,and I told her that I was still busy.After about five or six times I just removed her. She sent a text asking my why I removed her and I told her that she was being pushy.Well she sent so many texts calling me a bad name and that I couldn't report her. She sent so many that it filled my screen and I couldn't play.I finally told her that I could still report her.Is that correct? Can you still report them after thay bombard you with texts that it freezes your computer,and thy are removed from your list? Luckily,after I told her that I could still report her she stopped.What can I do to stop this when I remove someone off my list? I have the right to remove people without fear of being reported,right? Any help would be considered.Thanks
To comeplety block someone from texting to you hit ingore