Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Decks and Satellites

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
One of the biggest problems I have playing this wonderfully addictive game results from my Internet connection. Although satellite Internet service is great for those of us far removed from DSL or cable access, it does not serve the gamer well; the constant send/receive interaction overlaps. As a result, if I try to discard and/or draw cards, things become erratic. I often end up losing a vital card, or several, and/or running out of time.

What I'd like to see is an extra card slot (or two!) for treasure cards that were automatically available each round. If they weren't the card you wanted, you could discard them and draw new ones, and whichever cards were visible at the end of a round would be the cards visible at the start of the next, like now. Perhaps make it so that cards from your regular deck could be discarded as well, but not replaced by treasure cards but by regular cards on the next round. As it is now, I don't usually play with a side deck, but something like this would make it a lot easier.

If anyone else has this problem (or others caused by satellite Internet) and has any suggestions, I would be extremely grateful.

Morgan StarWalker - Grandmaster Pyromancer :-D

Champion
Jan 23, 2009