Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Was I Suppose to Lose My Rank Points?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
While i was fighting a 2v2 in pvp with a friend, we won, but i lost twenty six rank points. My computer didnt crash or anything, and I didnt flee.

Before we won the match i had beguile used on me, then my friend killed off the last person. Was it the beguile making me on there team so i lost, or is it a bug?

Thanks for commenting to help if you do :)

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
That's happened to me a coupel times too. When they use beguile you go to their team temporariily, but it counts you as losing since you were part of the losing team in the last round. Sucks

Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
RiskYourLife wrote:
While i was fighting a 2v2 in pvp with a friend, we won, but i lost twenty six rank points. My computer didnt crash or anything, and I didnt flee.

Before we won the match i had beguile used on me, then my friend killed off the last person. Was it the beguile making me on there team so i lost, or is it a bug?

Thanks for commenting to help if you do :)

Yes sry that you lost but beguile changes your team on pvp so when beguile was used on you became a part of the opponents team and when your friend beat him it was game over but when your friend beat the wizard beguile was still in effect until the spells effects are over so yes it was because of beguile that you losed ranked points

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I have seen posts about this on Wizard101central. Yes it did make you on they're team. And yes you were supposed to lose points.Apparently Death wizards figured out how to drag down their enemies with them lol. Sorry for the lose.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:
I have seen posts about this on Wizard101central. Yes it did make you on they're team. And yes you were supposed to lose points.Apparently Death wizards figured out how to drag down their enemies with them lol. Sorry for the lose.

Drag them down.

But yeah that spell was used on me before and I'll tell you, It was pretty strange.