Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friendly Skullspliter?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Ok, the weirdest thing just happened to me and it's best I tell exactly what happened to give you a better idea.

I went to Sargeant Skullspliter as my lvl 9 pyromancer since I had the quest for defeating him. I start the battle and it proceeds just like any other battle would go (I got first turn in this battle):

round 1- I casted a fire blade, Skullspliter casted death trap, and banshee did her usual screaming attack.

round 2- THIS is where the weirdness begins. I selected fire elf with 20 seconds remaining, but it passes me! Next comes Skullspliter, who casts a death blade ON ME!? But wait, theres more! Normally the scarlet screamer would go next, but it SKIPS HER AND GOES STRAIGHT TO ME, casting my fire elf ( yes, this is still round 2) . Then it goes to Skullspliter AGAIN (again still round 2) and he casts a THREE pip spell attack (yes he got an extra pip too. wth?! :(), then the scralet screamer is FINALLY allowed to take her turn before round 3 begins.

After round 3 the battle goes as normal with no more weirdness, and I win (using a ghoul that got a power up from that death blade LOL ). This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened in nearly half a year of playing this game, and I can't begin to make logic of Skullspliter usual act of kindness. Can anyone please tell me WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? :( :?

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well The scarlet screamer probably just passed or something, but as for your other experiences idk what happened

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Skullsplitter's brain must have finally rotted inside that skull, he's been throwing Deathblades everywhere lately.

Survivor
May 23, 2008
I did skullsplitter today and he also cast blades on me, but that was the only 'odd' thing.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
A similar thing happened to me.I went to fight Skullsplitter after I read this post,

ROUND 1 I cast a myth blade,S.S. fizzles and the banshee passes.

ROUND 2 I cast a locust swarm and I kill the banshee and S.S. casts a death blade on me.

ROUND 3 I pass and S.S. does his natural attack.

ROUND 4 I pass and S.S. casts another death blade on me.

ROUND 5 It skips me and S.S. does a fire cat then it goes back to me and I cast a minotaur on him and that's it.

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
cbfan14 wrote:
Ok, the weirdest thing just happened to me and it's best I tell exactly what happened to give you a better idea.

I went to Sargeant Skullspliter as my lvl 9 pyromancer since I had the quest for defeating him. I start the battle and it proceeds just like any other battle would go (I got first turn in this battle):

round 1- I casted a fire blade, Skullspliter casted death trap, and banshee did her usual screaming attack.

round 2- THIS is where the weirdness begins. I selected fire elf with 20 seconds remaining, but it passes me! Next comes Skullspliter, who casts a death blade ON ME!? But wait, theres more! Normally the scarlet screamer would go next, but it SKIPS HER AND GOES STRAIGHT TO ME, casting my fire elf ( yes, this is still round 2) . Then it goes to Skullspliter AGAIN (again still round 2) and he casts a THREE pip spell attack (yes he got an extra pip too. wth?! :(), then the scralet screamer is FINALLY allowed to take her turn before round 3 begins.

After round 3 the battle goes as normal with no more weirdness, and I win (using a ghoul that got a power up from that death blade LOL ). This is the weirdest thing that has ever happened in nearly half a year of playing this game, and I can't begin to make logic of Skullspliter usual act of kindness. Can anyone please tell me WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? :( :?

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

yeah right