Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life School loosing pips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2009
I would like to know why i keep loosing my pips. i find that my pips can go from power pips to regular pips from one turn to the next, or i will completely loose all my pips. is there a glitch , is this just me?

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Whenever you use life spells, you use up your power pips. This is to save you maximum number of white pips for your secondary, teritary, etc.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I think what you might be talking about is the difference between using spells in your current school and using spells you picked up from other schools. Yoiu power pips only apply to you current school and they count as two. however if you have one power pip and one regular pip and you cast a two pip spell from a different school it only counts as two not three. If you use a power pip as regular pip in this way it is your loss.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
Thanks for your replies, however what is happening is ever since i hit mooshu, sometimes my pips would just vanish from one turn to the next, or sometimes when i use a trap zero pip card i would still loose a pip, has anyone else noticed this? fighting in dragonspire its terrible when after the trap card is played to loose all six pips. :(