Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who thinks that......?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2009
I just finished the level 28 quest for my level 30 Myth yesterday and even barely survived the encounter. Why is that quest so hard to do when the card you get is not really worth the trouble of it? I mean you take on 2 foes with over 1,000 hp just for a card to stun one foe for one round? What is up with that? I can understand the trouble to go through to get a minion or the judgement spell for balance but for a spell that only stuns one foe? I got a spell like that for my ice at the beginning of the game and all I had to do was finish orientation. I do understand that the quests do get harder the higher you get BUT just to get a card like that? Who agrees with me that has done that quest with their Myth wizards?

Defender
May 06, 2009
I agree that it should give you an idea of what you're fighting for, so you don't end up disappointed on the other end. I think it would be better if it were a stun all enemies, at that level of things.

Overall, I still like Myth a lot, it has good and bad points compared to fire (which I am grandmaster). But that sounds like a disappointing quest indeed.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Yeah I did that quest on my myth a week ago, and although doable, I agree with you. The spell that stuns all foes is actually eaiser to get .