Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pink dragon not pink?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Am I the only that has noticed when you pick "pink" for a dragon, it looks more "orange" than the actual "orange"?
My outfit is pink and blue, I'd like my dragon to match.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
It's probably just a in-game bug or, maybe its just that way, I have no idea. Notify the administrators if this continues.

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Agreed. I payed for my dragon's color to be changed, though blue and pink might be cute, payed for it, even though it looked orange (thought it might change when I left the shop) and it definitely DIDN'T. had to pay again to change colors again. Not cool, but oh well, what can I do? lol

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
The color pink on the girls' clothing menu shows up as orange on the boys' menu. If your girl wizard puts a pink robe into your shared bank and your boy wizard pulls it out, it will have changed to orange (and to a guy style if it was a dress before). If the pet is going to put on a boy color regardless of who wears it, they need to make sure only the boys' color menu shows up for pets in the dye shop, even for girl wizards. Or if they are going to show a different pet color menu to girl and boy wizards, the pets need to tell which one they are currently equipped to, like the clothing does.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
susume wrote:
The color pink on the girls' clothing menu shows up as orange on the boys' menu. If your girl wizard puts a pink robe into your shared bank and your boy wizard pulls it out, it will have changed to orange (and to a guy style if it was a dress before). If the pet is going to put on a boy color regardless of who wears it, they need to make sure only the boys' color menu shows up for pets in the dye shop, even for girl wizards. Or if they are going to show a different pet color menu to girl and boy wizards, the pets need to tell which one they are currently equipped to, like the clothing does.

That would be all fine and dandy except the fact my wizards are all female & this dragon is only on my main account.
I have already messaged them about the glitch, with screenshots, and they're looking into fixing it.