Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Idea: Clothing mannequin

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 06, 2009
Hi folks, after working through to grandmaster, and looking for ways to outfit my several homes, I have a suggestion for a furniture item / money sink:

A clothing mannequin, to model your outfits as a statue.

It would allow you to install a hat/robe/boots/wand, perhaps multiples, so you can place a 'statue' of yourself (or even a living puppet headed thing) in your home that is wearing a set of your clothes. Maybe you can have it themed (your best MooShu armor, for instance, for your MooShu home) or just have a place to show off the clothes that got you to the end, each stage of the way. I know I had what became my Krok outfit, my MB outfit, my MS outfit, and ultimately, the outfit I wore before I got all my grandmaster stuff. Seems a shame to have it all stuffed in my attic or sell it, when you eventually run out of room for more gold.

If you think there needs to be a 'LIMIT ONE' restriction like there are for certain statues, so be it, and it certainly wouldn't have to be cheap. But I think it would be awesome to have a a little statue of the house's owner welcoming any visitors, as well as holding a set of my clothes. For that matter, there's no reason you couldn't have one model a set of clothes you can't wear (like a non-school Malistaire robe).

It would be neat to allow you to pick from several poses, such as casting a spell, standing in a combat pose, or just standing in a normal pose.

I think this would be a great idea, what do you guys think?

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Great idea. I would like to be able to view stats on the gear being displayed.